- Try to hold it steady and at eye level, or if you have a tripod, use that.
- The closer you are to the phone, the less shaky the video will appear, and your audio will be better too.
- Make sure you can see your face and shoulders in the shot.
2. Pick the Right Setting
Shoot in a setting you are comfortable in that is quiet. Natural light is always great, but make sure it’s not at your back, rather you are facing the sun or open and bright windows. Also, make sure the background isn’t cluttered or distracting.
3. Hit record and be yourself
The main thing is to tell your story and share your experience. To help, here are 3 questions to answer:
- Who are you? (introduce yourself)
- What is the problem you faced when you went camping?
- How did Joolca help you and improve your experience? Would you recommend others use our products?
4. Keep it between 30-90 seconds
Be detailed and share your experience with specific experiences, but don’t worry about making it several minutes long.